Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Background

What follows is a very raw description of my experience teaching "Business Society and Ethics" from May 18-29.

This is my fourth trip to Panama in sixteen months.

My university (Towson University, Towson Maryland) has a relationship with "Quality Leadership University" in Panama City. Basically they offer a Towson degree with Towson curriculum. Some classes are taught by locally-recruited people, other classes Towson professors come to Panama to teach. The format is one class at a time, four hours/day, five days/week for two weeks.

I am using a course packet with ten chapters from Donna Wood's Business Ethics package.

Copies of course materials: cases, links, websites, syllabus and other materials are available on request. Most materials are organized in a Blackboard site. I may be able to allow guest/viewing privileges for interested persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment