Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pardon the interruption

Three years later.  I'm getting ready to head back to Panama to teach Business Ethics again, this will be the fourth occasion.

I'm going to try to keep the blog going again.  It's valuable for reflection and keeping certain things fresh.

Also I've just returned from the Inaugural "International Ethics in Education Association" conference at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh.  I presented some of my first thoughts on this topic and got some pretty good feedback.  So I'm resolved to go at it again.  I'll try to record some pre-departure thoughts on the class and my return to Panama over the next two weeks.

Of course this blog will have to compete with all the papers, miscellaneous grading and general end of semester craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment